Friday, November 4, 2011

My First Time

So... How do I start this thing? ::testing 1,2:: 


Well, my name is Sasha. I'm a recent college grad living the life. Not the life I thought I'd be living at this age, but THE life.The life of someone who thought that a Master's degree and an overall charming demeanor, was the key to rake in big bucks after college.. do you get where I'm going with this? I'm sure I'll have plenty to say about this "situation" in future posts. 


I'm the girl who everyone goes to for advice, food, and a good laugh. The things that go through my mind sometimes don't make it out of my mouth- but in this case might not have to ;) . This blog will allow you to follow my thoughts on certain things revolving around my every day life. I'm a media junkie, foodie, friend to many, adored by some, and admired (I won't say hated that's too old school for me) by plenty. 


I'll share my thoughts on college life, parenting, relationships, PMS, and anything else I think you might want to read. There's blogs for just about everyone and something tells me there's not a place for people my age to vent. Well, welcome to my world. 


Signed, 
Your ignorantly sophisticated blogger 

No comments:

Post a Comment